Making a Will is without doubt one of the most important things your clients should do in their lifetime. With no Will in place, loved ones may not see the benefit of all the clients wishes on death. In this regard the government takes control deeming your estate to be intestate. Our panel of experts can provide individual advice tailored to your own clients specific needs, this ensures that your final wishes are fulfilled.
- Making a Will
- Administration of Estates
- Contentious Probate Issues
- Tax Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Your client can decide how your assets are shared upon your death - as we have stated, where there is no Will in place, the law dictates how your estate is to be shared.
- Unmarried couples can provide for their partner (whether or not it's a same-sex relationship)
- With the right advice and appropriate tax planning you may be abe to make sure that your clients do not pay any more Inheritance Tax than is necessary (to find out more about this complex area of law contact MovinLegal)
Our panel of experts understand that when it comes to making a Will it can be a sensitive subject to deal with. At MovinLegal we will make sure that your clients affairs will be handled with tact and sensitivity.
- Single Will - £155 +VAT (including registration with Certainty – an online registration system to ensure that the Will can be located in years to come)
- Mirror Wills - £229 +VAT (including registration with Certainty)
Simple Online Quote and Instruction
Powerful but simple to use software, you can compare, instruct and track online. You can choose your law firm by mortgage lender, location, price and service rating
Real Time All Inclusive & Guaranteed Quotes
The price you are quoted is the price your client will pay. No hidden charges, no additions to your client’s bill that they weren’t expecting allowing them to effectively budget their conveyancing costs
Online Case Tracking
With regular updates on all your clients cases, you will have up-to-date status reports available, 24 hours a day, allowing you to remain in complete control.
Protection For Your Clients - Free Home Buyer Protection
Providing cover for conveyancing fees, mortgage arrangement fees, survey fees and valuation fees up to a combined (aggregate) maximum payment of £600.00 should your clients property purchase fall through
Secure Document Upload
A facility allowing you to upload documents including certified ID, mortgage offers, fee agreements and proof of funds directly to the solicitor handling your clients case
Law Firm Ratings
Star ratings on all law firms based on your direct scoring at the end of each conveyancing completion
The ability to select a lender prior to generating a quote ensuring only law firms on that lenders panel will show in the quote comparison, saves intermediary time work and client disappointment
Our expert panel of solicitors offer high-quality services on a wide range of commercial property & business transactions offering sensible pricing and fixed fees with no hourly rates