Our Service Level Agreement CriteriaSERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
As we have stated throughout our site, Movin Legal agrees on a set Service Levels via our select panel of law firms when they become part of our panel. A summary of these can be viewed below. If you would like more information or to take advantage of our services, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
At Movin Legal, our job is to satisfy your client’s conveyancing requirements, in order for you to refer to our panel time and time again.
PROCESS AND COMMUNICATION (ON ACCEPTANCE OF CASE)
- Carry out a conflict check within 1 working day.
- Contact the client by telephone within 1 working day.
- Send out client pack within 1 working day.
- Apply for official copies within 2 working days.
- Expedite the return of the signed Terms of agreement and Property Enquiry Questionnaires.
- Produce draft contract pack within 5 working days of receipt of required documentation.
- Leasehold Property - proactively obtain details of the freeholder and their agent - request within 6 working hours and forward contract pack within 10 working hours.
- Apply for searches and any other information required within 2 working days of receipt of disbursement monies.
- Utilise Movin Legal search facilities (as directed) for all property searches.
- On receipt of the draft, contract review within 2 working days. Process your clients mortgage offer within two working days of receipt.
- Provide a minimum of at least one weekly update on the progress of Movin Legal partner branches and to the client.
- Provide comprehensive telephone cover within office hours, returning all calls within 6 working hours.
- Respond/act upon email/fax messages within 8 working hours.
- New Home Sales - meet the specific time frame requirements of the developer.
- All client payments are made directly to the conveyancing firm.
- A quotation will be provided to the client detailing all fees and disbursements with the initial client pack.
The supplier will deal expeditiously with all complaints about the supplier received from Movin Legal or received directly from the clients about the Supplier in connection with the provision of the services or any additional legal services provided to a client by the supplier.
Simple Online Quote and Instruction
Powerful but simple to use software, you can compare, instruct and track online. You can choose your law firm by mortgage lender, location, price and service rating
Real Time All Inclusive & Guaranteed Quotes
The price you are quoted is the price your client will pay. No hidden charges, no additions to your client’s bill that they weren’t expecting allowing them to effectively budget their conveyancing costs
Online Case Tracking
With regular updates on all your clients cases, you will have up-to-date status reports available, 24 hours a day, allowing you to remain in complete control.
Protection For Your Clients - Free Home Buyer Protection
Providing cover for conveyancing fees, mortgage arrangement fees, survey fees and valuation fees up to a combined (aggregate) maximum payment of £600.00 should your clients property purchase fall through
Secure Document Upload
A facility allowing you to upload documents including certified ID, mortgage offers, fee agreements and proof of funds directly to the solicitor handling your clients case
Law Firm Ratings
Star ratings on all law firms based on your direct scoring at the end of each conveyancing completion
The ability to select a lender prior to generating a quote ensuring only law firms on that lenders panel will show in the quote comparison, saves intermediary time work and client disappointment
Our expert panel of solicitors offer high-quality services on a wide range of commercial property & business transactions offering sensible pricing and fixed fees with no hourly rates